Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Old poetry surrender

Well little ms. blog has been in stasis for a while here, but now relaxing and glowing on the sunshine coast thought I'd give it a little jump start, a little energy with some old poetry I've been wanting to archive. ~*Bliss Bless*

Falling Together

My fingers type a waterfall of letters, drips and drips, words, rolling and falling into the larger pool of that which I’m trying to say to you. But the drumbeat of my heart falls apart, scatters beats to the wind, each spiralling mathematically away, moments fragmented into a million pieces, trying to escape the thought that I might have to tell you no, or maybe not know what to say at all. The splinters of my ego are flying so wide and wild that sea birds pick them up and when they fly into the sunlight, they blind and bewilder those who dare to look. And I dared, so now the words, the manifestations of my divine will trip blindly off my tongue into empty puddles leaving ricocheted bits stuck to the memory walls of all those here. But I’ll pick them up, dust them off and repeatedly reassemble my meaning, mecho-engineering and reconfragulating my rusty constructs until I…. Understand…you…..until I… can speak to your heart.. until you can see my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment