Wednesday, August 24, 2011

To Be Continued

Flowing around in dusty ages
ink blot ideas form words on my pages
from starting the feeling, the first spark of excitement,
flirting shyly at first, then into the spotlight!
I share with them my all, their essence flows through me,
But then.. I hear a call...
Ho there blue.. with red are you?
But that doesn't show off your true hue,
Ho there dreams, you say that your growing?
How about we go crowing at the moon overflowing
with worms just a-glowing, all shiny and bright.
But then we never really knew, of the moons real wormy hue,
for unfinished it ages, in dusty word cages,
forever more fading,
on these unread pages

-to be continued

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this about my inability to finish things sometimes, when a little sparkly thing flies by and I run to ch...

    ReplyDelete